Tag Archives: fix

header v3 rsa/sha1 signature, key id c105b9de: bad

error: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID XXXXXXXX: BAD
error: rpmdbNextIterator: skipping h# XXXX Header V3 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID XXXXXXXX BAD

Solution:
wget http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/updates/x86_64/Packages/nss-softokn-freebl-3.14.3-19.el6_6.x86_64.rpm
rpm2cpio nss-softokn-freebl-3.14.3-19.el6_6.x86_64.rpm | cpio -idmv
cp ./lib64/libfreeblpriv3.* /lib64
yum update

All good now, back to work everyone.

Similar Posts:

Tagged , , , ,

NO_PUBKEY A97AE96A0BEB6D3C

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://ftp.cyconet.org wheezy-updates Release: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY A97AE96A0BEB6D3C

W: Failed to fetch http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian/dists/wheezy-updates/Release

  1. # Solution:
  2. apt-get -t wheezy-updates install debian-cyconet-archive-keyring
  3. apt-get update

Similar Posts:

Tagged , , ,

fix of the day Drupal stores extra php…

fix of the day:
Drupal stores extra php configuration (like memory_limit) in sites/default/settings.php
Drush is your friend!

Similar Posts:

Tagged , , , ,

Android Plugin for Eclipse Hanging

For a couple of weeks now I have been trying to get the Android Plugin for Eclipse to play nicely on my new 64bit Ubuntu 11.10.
It was always hanging without a good explanation. The only message I got was “Loading Data for Android 2.3.3” and it reaches 100% but stays there.

I thought it was related to the fact that I’m using the latest Indigo (3.7) eclipse, but that wasn’t it (I tried with earlier versions). I also thought it was because of the 64bit java I installed separately (not using apt). That wasn’t it either (the apt installed version didn’t work either). Stupid solutions, I know, but I had to try!

The solution was to rename the SDK directory and remove the _x64 from the end of that. After that, I set it in Windows -> Preferences -> Android -> SDK location and applied the changes and voila! It works now.

I’ll be fixing the ESD app based on some kind feedback from friends. And maybe work on other pending projects as well. Stay tuned.

Similar Posts:

Tagged , , ,