As I said in my earlier post, almost everything was set.
We used google-earth and google-maps to find the location of all our hotels. We also used google calendar with sms notifications to set reminders for our train departure times.
We packed light, not as light as we should have though. But here are some essentials one should take on such a trip:
- Rechargeable batteries + charger
- Water bottle
- Maps [ print out maps from google-maps or google-earth ] or [ buy an up-to-date guide for the city you’re about to visit ]
- Change your money beforehand [ especially with the euro fluctuating ]
- Photo-IDs [ We really didn’t use those, but we were lucky ]
- Inner wallet [ to keep the passports and extra money ]
- Wear something comfortable, and easy to wash/dry [ check this ]
- Laptop [ get a small one! ]
Some things that we shouldn’t have been packing:
- Extra clothing [ we had to take some formal outfits, never again! ]
- None Found