So far, we have done the following:
- We bought a couple of books to get started: 40$
- Eyewitness Travel Vienna (12.99 GBP)
- Eyewitness Travel Prague (12.99 GBP)
- We grabbed two pairs of light water proof GEOX boots: 350$
- Rain jacket: 50$
- We contacted a friend of a friend (foaf) in Prague. We’re carrying some books for him, and hope to meet him and his wife there.
- We found our way around Vienna and Prague using Google Earth. Apparently we can go around town easily using Metro and Tram.
Things to do:
- Reschedule our itinerary on Google Calendar.
- Buy scarves, gloves and hats.
- Get another travel bag.
- Quick dry travel gear.
- Money belt.
- None Found